- Visibility: Organizations can establish a comprehensive inventory of all Salesforce users and assets, as well as asset activities within the SaaS platform (i.e. if a file is publicly shared, visible or private, and whether sharing a file is allowed or restricted)
- Manage and Monitor Critical Assets: IT and security teams can monitor and control user activities on an individual level within Salesforce.
- Enterprise-Readiness: DoControl can integrate with Salesforce via OAuth, as well as many other business-critical SaaS applications and existing technologies providing scalable risk reduction to the SaaS estate.
Benefits of the Integration:
- Enforce foundational SaaS security controls throughout Salesforce instances, as well as many other business-critical SaaS applications from a single control point
- Gain full visibility into Salesforce instances, with a comprehensive inventory of users, assets, and more
- Protect business-critical data throughout Salesforce, ensuring sensitive files do not become overexposed within the environment
- Mitigate the risk of data exfiltration from both internal employees, 3rd party vendors, contractors, partners, unauthorized external users, and more